We invite a wide range of people to participate including: software and hardware developers, designers and practitioners with backgrounds in, for instance, Human-Computer Interaction, interaction design, healthcare or education, or anyone who is interested in identifying new ideas, critiques and digital designs for the care of people with dementia.
A maximum of 80 participants (working in teams of 3-5) will be accepted to take part in the event. Participation in the event is free and we will provide you with plenty of food and drinks throughout. Places will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Registration is now closed!!!
- All attendees should be age 16 or over, and are expected to bring great ideas and their own laptops.
- If you are the contact for a team you will have to complete the details for your team mates.
- If you register as an individual, we can help you find or create a team during the event.
- If you would like to explore hardware development kits, we may be able to provide these. Please get in touch with us: create4dementia[at]gmail.com
- We will reimburse travel costs against a receipt of your journey to and from the event of up to £50 per person.
- For Saturday night, we will create an area to rest. We will provide you with mats, but we are not providing beds. Please consider bringing something to sleep in (a sleeping bag and pillow) or prepare for an all-nighter.
- Once you’ve registered for C4D, you are agreeing to attend for the entirety of the event (Saturday-Sunday). If you can only attend for part of the conference, contact us before you register. If you do not attend and do not tell us at least three days prior to the event (by end of Tuesday 26th of May), we will ask you for £80 to cover the venue and catering costs of your place at C4D.